We offer a wide range of letting options which allows you to take some or none of the burden of property management:
It is suitable for experienced landlords who want to physically monitor their properties and perform all landlord-related responsibilities like rent collection and property maintenance.
Property owners who opt for this service automatically assign the letting agency with the task of ensuring that their property is never vacant.
Here at Smile Planet not only do we provide you with a worthy stream of tenants by advertising through multiple channels (our website, social media pages, real estate publications/portals and by networking with other letting agencies), but we also:
- Accompany prospective tenants to view the properties
- Interview prospective tenants and perform a solid background check.
- Draft the necessary agreements based on your specification.
This service is suitable for landlords who have the time and expertise to perform the landlord’s responsibilities but wouldn’t want to engage in the hassles of rent collection and/or tenant sourcing.
This service comes with all the privileges of using our “Tenant Find” services as explained above and the additional task of collecting rent on your behalf.
Our years of experience as a rent collector has made it easier for us to greatly reduce payment default from tenants.
This is an all-inclusive letting service for landlords. It is suitable for property owners who are new to letting, reside far from the property or are simply uninterested in managing the property themselves. Except for owning the property, you take no responsibility in the management of property, collection of rents and the sourcing of tenants.
In addition to having the privilege of “Tenant Find” and “Rent Collection”, our fully-managed services also include
- Inspection services and status report: Regularly, we will inspect your property for damages or repairs and send you a status report accordingly.
- The handling of tenant queries: Tenants queries are not uncommon; we will address them as they arise.
- Check-in and Check-out: We’ll help in crossing all the T’s and I’s necessary for tenancy check-in and check out.